- Fastigiata Oak
- Botanical Name
- Quercus rober Fastigiata
- Cannon Grove at junction with Nucroft Grove.
- Grid Reference: TQ 15244, 56526
- Latitude, Longitude: 51.296208, -0.34847323
- What3Words: latest.flags.remind
- Girth (circumference of trunk at 1.5m height)
- Estimated Age
- Leaves are easily recognised as being oak leaves, but the tree is tall and narrow.
- About the species
- This is a cultivated hybrid, suitable for verges as its branches grow upright rather than spread.
- Local information
- These two trees were planted as memorial trees.
|<< Next nearest Tree on the Trail <<||>> Next nearest Tree on the Trail >>|
|No. ?||No. ?|